Permanent, full time Digital & Social Media Manager
Do you thrive on driving results online? Are you on top of the latest social media trends?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced digital and social media manager to join our growing and multi-award winning team.
This role would ideally suit someone with digital and social media expertise, skills and experience. Our ideal person would also have experience of and a desire to be actively involved in driving client results through effective digital and social media campaigns. An ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment with a can-do attitude is key.
Our shared values are focusing on results, being straightforward, trustworthy, caring for clients and colleagues with a great energy and attention to detail.
As a Digital & Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of several client campaigns from the development of the digital and social media strategy to implementation for our clients in construction, health, biotechnology and technology. Your activities will include:
- Working with the Perceptive team to develop and implement successful communications strategies for our clients that deliver results
- Developing and implementing organic and paid for multi-channel campaigns that have delivered proven results including across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram
- Developing and executing a full digital marketing strategy and developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing SEO focused digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Identifying, generating and delivering compelling content & materials to engage target audiences and drive desired results
- Tracking current news, trends and memes to identify content source streams
- Creating and designing images/graphics and video content for marketing campaigns
- Planning, scheduling and overseeing social media activity to drive desired results
- Connecting with social media influencers to build productive relationships
- Coaching others on the effective use of social media
- Using website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook insights, LinkedIn Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Mention) to monitor, report and make recommendations
- Presenting and explaining detailed social reporting to clients
- Setting up and optimising Google AdWords’ campaigns
- Identifying potential new business opportunities
- Attending networking events on behalf of Perceptive Communicators, including external and internal events e.g. Perceptive Communicators and Perceptive Directors Clubs
- Contributing to new business activities e.g. tenders
- At least 3 years’ digital and social media experience
- Proven track record of implementing successful digital and social media campaigns across main social media channels
- Expertise in using content management systems to deliver and update websites effectively and efficiently
- Experience of using tools like InDesign and Canvas
- Proven track record of developing and delivering high quality effective written, image and video content for online and social media channels that deliver desired results
- An ability to deliver agreed goals and work to tight deadlines to ensure clients’ targets and expectations are met
- Good project management and time management skills
- Strong writing and creative skills, so able to create compelling content from complex information
- Proactive and proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Organised work processes and project management with ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible can do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Driving licence and access to a car for work
Our values are:
- Focussed on results
- Trusted experts
- Straightforward and reliable
- Great energy and team spirit which extends to our clients
If you think you fit the bill, do get in touch.
Candidates will at have least three years’ work experience in a digital and social media communications role. Experience of working in an agency and delivering successful results on behalf of clients is desired but not essential.
Why join us?
Perceptive Communicators is a multi-award winning communications consultancy, established in 2006 and on a very strong growth path which benefits all employees. We work on exciting projects in construction, health, biotechnology and technology which help our clients achieve their goals.
We offer flexible working hours and up to two days a week working from home. Our team enjoy excellent holidays and benefits, including private healthcare, discounted flights and hotels, free Amazon Prime, Starbucks coffees and cinema tickets.
In addition to 33 days’ holiday, we give all of our employees an extra day’s holiday to have their birthday off. We also encourage our employees to give back through the company donating a day of their time to our jointly agreed charities. This year we have supported Action for Children and the Simon Community.
Our core values are focus on results, straightforward, trustworthy, care and being reliable with a great energy and team spirit for colleagues and clients. If you fancy being a key lynchpin and working with this fast-paced team, please get in touch.
Please apply by sharing your CV, current salary, salary expectations and notice period.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you would be good for this role, with details of your current salary and salary expectations.