Do you thrive on leading and working with a team to deliver great communications results that make a big difference? Are you keen to work with amazing clients and an exclusively expert team in a great working environment?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced communicator to join our growing and multi-award winning team based in our lovely office in Glasgow city centre.
Our ideal person would be a strong project manager with a proven track record of helping achieve business and organisational goals through effective PR and social media campaigns. An ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment with a can-do attitude is key.
- Developing, leading and implementing proactive PR and social media strategies for clients to help them achieve their organisational goals
- Leading and working with a team to deliver key activities and KPIs that have been agreed with client within agreed timescales, demonstrating effective project management where there are often competing priorities in a fast moving environment
- Lead role in building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and influencers which results in strong client retention levels and referrals
- Developing positive relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
- Writing and editing publications, brochures, news releases, opinion pieces, award submissions, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media within agreed timescales to a high standard
- Being a strong positive ambassador for Perceptive amongst clients, potential clients, influencers and stakeholders in person and online eg social media eg LinkedIn
- Identifying appropriate contacts and then developing and maintaining good working relationships with the media, key stakeholders eg community leaders and clients
- Contributing to the direction of Perceptive Communicators’ strategy and attending six monthly meetings to deliver the vision for the company
- Identifying potential new business opportunities with existing and new clients
- Contributing to new business activities eg tenders
- Developing and managing PR & Social Media managers and other relevant team members
Living Perceptive values
- Focussed on results
- Trusted experts, so reassurance for clients
- Great energy and proactive with positive team spirit that extends to client teams
- We care
- Proven track record of leading a team in successful PR and social media campaigns to deliver desired results
- An ability to deliver agreed goals and work to tight deadlines to ensure clients’ targets and expectations are met
- Good project management and time management skills
- Strong writing and creative skills, so able to create compelling content from complex information
- Proactive and proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Organised work processes and project management with ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible can do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Driving licence and access to a car for work
If you think you fit the bill, do get in touch.
Candidates will at have least ten years’ communications work experience in PR and social media. Experience of working in an agency and delivering successful results on behalf of clients is desired but not essential.
Why join us?
Perceptive Communicators is a multi-award winning communications consultancy, established in 2006 and on a very strong growth path which benefits all employees. We work on exciting projects in construction, health, biotechnology and technology which help our clients achieve their goals.
We offer flexible working hours and up to two days a week working from home. Our team enjoy excellent holidays and benefits, including private healthcare, discounted flights and hotels, free Amazon Prime, Starbucks coffees and cinema tickets.